After the FEED and feasibility study phases of a project, the detailed design phase sets specifications and procedures to ensure successful implementation of project scope customized to client specifications. Our industry-leading team of project managers and engineers has over 300 combined years of analytical engineering experience, helping you achieve a successful and efficient project.
Yokogawa's experts in Detailed Design will provide the following deliverables customized for the needs and specifications of your project.
- Project execution schedule
- Sample calculations (phase envelope, heating/cooling, flow/pressure, etc)
- Complete sample handling systems (SHS) design (from process to analyzer)
- Utility design requirements (power load, utility gases, HVAC, etc)
- Test procedures and quality documentation (FAT, SAT)
- I/O Requirements
- Environmental, safety and local code considerations (NFPA, NEC, UL, etc)
- Detailed bill of materials / spare parts
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us